Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hi, I'm Eriol and I'm a blogger...

In case I scared all of you with my sudden appearence I will tell you who I am. I am invisible member of MERE IMAGE and this is a good thing since one of these days, creativity-wise I will disappear from their terrific society (if you've been waiting for me to show upin a movie you're better off waiting for John). But for now my only responsiblity with the group is to stick hypodermic needles into their hot air balloon and injecting them with sanity. Thankfully there's others who are better at being both sane and creative in this group. Pay attention to these guys and remember they're not as crazy as they might seem. Also get their Hancocks before the writing on the wall is in california concrete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home