Friday, January 07, 2005

Find "Neverland"

I've just come back from seing "Finding Neverland". It is more of an emotional movie than an intellectual film but I think it was flawless, I am glad it was the movie I've seen in 2005. All the actors are good, espespecialy the boys and sets, music, lighting, script,, etc. are flawless. If you dispute this asseratation please comment. I would try to give it a proper review but I am afraid of spoiling the story until I know other bloggers here have seen the movie so we could have a discussion about the different story elements of the movie.

I do not think you would waste your money if you saw this film.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 a.m., Blogger Eucharisto said...

I have no reason to 'Dispute That Assertation', only to wholeheartedly agree with you. I recently put it on my favorite movies list. I'm really impressed with the variety of rolls that Johnny Depp can portray. And of course, Kate Winslett was great, too. BTW, the central boy figure (I can't remember his name), will be acting with Johnny Depp in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory', as Charlie. Time will tell if it will live up to the acting excellence of Finding Neverland, but I've enjoyed Johnny Depp every time I've seen him.

 
At 11:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it? why would anyone think that this movie was perfect, and the "phantom of the opera" wasn't even o.k.?(I'm not talking about You) I can't grasp the meaning of it all ... good movie? Yes!
perfect? I think not! It was too slow for me. Now, don't get me wrong it, was very good and I did enjoy it. However, it took too long to cover what it did. I almost drifted during the film and I rarely do that watching a movie.

 
At 8:42 a.m., Blogger Meiska said...

Yes, yes, YES!! I loved the movie, and after it comes out on DVD, I will be quoting it all the time! Johnny Depp is an excellent actor, I don't know about Kate Winslet, wait, she was in Sense and Sensibility! Yes, she is good too! Those boys where very believable, which is hard for children I guess. And to top it off, everyone had British accents!I understand his(James Barrie)dilemma, as I am on the wistful side, and about 94%, no 98%, of the world does not understand me!But it was such a great story, only I wish she had lived.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home