Tuesday, February 14, 2006

And that goes for U2

I'm told that today is a worldwide holiday, and is very popular. At least for some people. As for me I'll stay home, do homework (what else?) and listen to my Charlie Brown doll (a gift from Penny Lane) say really depressing things. Since I'm widely known for my affection towards Peanuts, and I think there's no better way to observe this anti-holiday than reading Peanuts, or watching the gang on TV. Also, I found out that Nov. 19th is the day that Charlie lost his heart to the little red-headed girl.
But before I click "Publish" I have to have a link, so here's an article from Popmatters on the future of Peanuts and what Peanuts mean.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Meiska said...

Maybe I should send you a psychiatrist(I have no idea how to spell that word) Lucy doll.

 
At 8:05 a.m., Blogger Jeremiah Moon said...

HEY HEY hey that was my idea to post a charlie brown comic for Valentine's day!!! Cheater!! (PS mine is better :P www.merrymoon.blogspot.com)

 
At 3:16 p.m., Blogger Eucharisto said...

Was the text in your post supposed to come out all in symbols, or did it just get messed up somehow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home