Monday, February 06, 2006

I Ain't Satisfied Either

Yesterday I watched the 4th most boring Super Bowl I've ever seen, and the (Mossy) Rolling Stones did not help. Let me put it this way, they made Sir Paul look good. At least Keith Richards refused to be knighted a few years back, that way I wouldn't have to gripe about Sir Keith and Sir Mick. If mediocre Queen Bess had one millionith of her namesake's prudence, Mick Jagger's head would be with Anne Boleyn's. So if Boriana isn't going to do anything then I'll leave Mick to Bro. Bell, in hopes an imaginative punishment will be conceived. And I will not post any pictures of the Stoned, because I don't want to give Princess Sparklepuff nightmares.

I like Beth Sr., and I'll make sure to post something about the Fairie Queen sometime in my lifetime.

Silent Shroud is now a year old. There was much rejoicing in the land. yeah. whatever. Read my Pushkin piece that is mostly quotes from Pushkin. Also I will write about Tarkovskii's Mirror, and I know all of you would rent the movie, just there aren't any copies in Tennessee, except in Doug Cummings' house (whom I don't know I just like linking there, and the opening image is from Mirror.)

3 Comments:

At 9:40 p.m., Blogger Eucharisto said...

I was in L.A. Sunday, and instead of watching the superbowl, I took a walk on laguna beach with a couple friends, and later went to a resturant at the end of Newport beach (balboa) pier, a diner, and had cheeseburgers and shakes. It was better worth my time anyway, since the team of my choice lost.
Congratulations on your last year with TSS, and cheers to the next!

 
At 9:15 p.m., Blogger Meiska said...

The only times I have ever watched any Superbowl (halftime show) was the one with U2 and the one with Paul McCartney. (I ahve no idea who played in it!)The one with Sir Paul I watched at Mrs.Holleran's house. Yeah.

 
At 7:57 a.m., Blogger Queen Mum said...

Oh, my gosh! That was so very well said!Thanks for the consideration for Sparkle Puff. Who knows how tramitized she would have been. I get her for four days soon. We all can't wait. Congratulations Silent Shroud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home