Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blog Watch

Just recently some comapany made a commercial comment on the Black Balloons post. The same sort of people who ship spam into my inbox. This is a warning that it might happen on your blogs as well, also I'm asking the members of MI and their friends to be on the lookout for this kind of crap.

I've deleted the offender's comment forever (which is a good thing). But I caught the perp's liscence number before he got away, frangy93tslando.

The name seems to be nothing more than computer generated gibberish, and if anybody can find a way to counterspam the pervert than be my guest.

7 Comments:

At 12:00 a.m., Blogger Eucharisto said...

Unfortunately, that kind of thing is rampant in blogger. Hopefully we'll be able to keep it from happening anymore on the blog. What are administrators for, anyway?

 
At 8:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed it was on Maridoc's and also someone made a kind of commercial comment on Superman's too, but it was posted as anonymous so it might have just been a joke I don't know? Things like this are quite annoying!

 
At 8:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.k now there's one on mine how do I get it off? help me!

 
At 4:22 p.m., Blogger Why said...

Log on, go to the comment, you will see a little trash can next to it, click on the trash can and follow the directions.

 
At 11:50 p.m., Blogger Eriol said...

davidericks1970 just got me at SS, so that's two names. If these people are going to grow like kudzu, we need to identify the different species. we don't need them on blogger. If someone is going to advertise on my site I'd rather they just pay me (but of course I'm an artist, I 'd rather starve).

 
At 9:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

urggggg!!!! I see no trash cans ahhhh... get it off!

 
At 8:00 a.m., Blogger Queen Mum said...

Eriol: That is one reason you and the Queen are good friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home